Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Interesting Photos out here !!!!

Got in mood to put some of my Photo collection. I showed up more time on certain photos. Sure they made me to feel for it.

Photos 1: Wanna taste a delicious Pongal ( Sweet Rice ), I have a better one here. Pongal prepared by my Mom.



Photos 2: Guys go to US to gain more Dollars. But here is a guy ( Obviously me ) did a thing odd with these cents ( smaller version of dollar). Don't fight guys, these are one cents which normally don't carry any value over there.

Currently all these cents alone make around 10 dollars !!!!
Photos 3: What one will do with a dry leaf got during a fall ? Never do what i have done !!!


Dry leaf with four different design. I am not a artist, but I liked the design.

Here is a mixture, Dry leaf with disc coil present in a Floppy disk. They go in together.

Photos 4: Snow !!!! That is always a pleasant time to hit more of my camera button. What a scene outside the window. Sure that will make everyone to take up their camera and go out. Here is the result of it....

Neil had it on Moon, but i could better do it on the snow.

Snow Particle out there and see the beauty it is created because of the gravity. Hey, Newton thank u.
Here rain make the place more beautiful and if Sepia mode of photography is used, it makes more..... don't have a word.
Photos 5: Nature - It always make a mark in photography. Obviously in mine too. Check out these !!!!

Pune and its winter time waterfalls make the place very very special.

My native place have some beautiful site in its account. Yes this is a place near Thuraiyur.

Obviously I took there in my native Thuraiyur.

This is dry Pune. Even this is good rite !!!!

Photos 6: How can a photo collection end without a the shining prince, The Sun. Here is one which make Goa beautiful.



Photos 7: Finally one to dedicate to my Girl. This one might look odd, but this photo is mixture of lot work after the photo. The Photo was hand of girl with Mehandi. This photo came out really very sharp, after some Oil paint modification and sketch up, it came out with some splendid.

So here are some of my collection. I hope they inspired you and do help me out to get more of it kind, through your comments. Thank u

Prasanna.

No comments: